The Success of Our Program Depends on You
And Your Success Depends on Us
Our program goals are simple. We strive to provide an enriching environment in which our residents can focus 100% on achieving their desire for a new life outside of addiction. Our services are focused on providing access to affordable sober living housing and a supportive community of peers to encourage you and support you through the beginning months of recovery. To do so, we must all work together to maintain the spirit and nature of our program. To help our residents get the most out of our program, we have created some guidelines to keep our community the loving, encouraging environment we strive to be.
We ask that all of community members follow these guiding principles:
- Join us with a desire to be clean and sober and a commitment to follow the 12 Steps.
- Be willing and able to attend daily AA or NA meetings, on-site group meetings and activities.
- Put your sobriety first. Our #1 goal is to provide an environment that facilitates your personal growth in recovery, please remember to make your recovery your #1 goal.
- Find a sponsor within a few days of coming to the facility if you do not already have one.
- Treat your roommates, your living space, our staff, and yourself with respect.
- Be on time - for meetings, for work, to pay your fees and for your transportation needs.
- Do not use. If you do, you will be asked to leave that day with possible permission to return after one week. We have absolutely zero tolerance for drugs on property.
- Be willing and able to work. If we help provide you with job placement opportunities, take your responsibilities seriously.
- Remember that, like a family, we depend on each other. We need the cooperation and respect of everyone in our program to help each and every one of you achieve your recovery goals.
- Keep your personal and shared space clean.
- Lead with kindness, humility, love and respect.